FT GPs | Brand new medical centre with a focus on collaborative care approach | Frenchs Forest
- Brellah - The Health Collaboration
- Frenchs Forest, NSW
- GP / General Practitioner
- Per annum, $350k +, Contract Day Rates, $1,000 - $1,999, Contract Hourly Rates, $150 - $299, Billing %, 0 - 69%, 70% - 79%
- Contract Type
- Permanent, Locum Contract, Fixed Contract
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Evening / Weekends
- Clinic Type
- Private Billing
- VR / Non-VR
- DPA / Non-DPA
Welcome to Brellah, where we believe in actively challenging the healthcare paradigm in Australia to impact better health outcomes.
We are committed to pioneering a new system of care by putting the patient at the centre of everything we do. Through our integrated care model, we are determined to improve patient experience and outcomes one patient at a time.
Fresh: We are creative, taking a fresh and energetic approach to everything we do.
Integrated: Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do, we put our patients first, focusing on a holistic solution.
Outcome based: We are only as good as our results. Our data driven approach keeps us scientific, measurable and connected. We use technology to better our service.
New Normal: We are determined to challenge the norm. We will remain relevant by constantly adapting, innovating and continuously striving for improvement. We are proactive.
Access: We come from a place of care. We are approachable, respectful, open, warm and honest. We show support and encouragement to our patients as well as each other.
A group of new medical centres, called Brellah – The Health Collaboration, are looking for GP’s for their brand-new 1500sqm medical centre in Frenchs Forest, Sydney. This is a role where the GP will have hands-on input and involvement with the shaping of a new start-up business looking to showcase a truly integrated model of care.
Brellah’s GPs are critical to this new model, working within a team to encourage and support patients and drive better health outcomes through embracing data and a collaborative care approach.
- Provide high quality, primary health care services to Brellah patients and the community, in keeping with best practice standards
- Coordinate and refer care with other providers, specialists, and testing facilities as appropriate
- Provide appropriate care and services to patients of all age ranges and level of health care needs
- Respond to medical/ health problems presented by patients including history taking, diagnosis, investigation, treatment and referral as appropriate
- Provide management long-term conditions in line with best-practice national guidelines and pathways
- Prescribe for patients as appropriate to need
- Provide appropriate health promotion and preventative health care advice to all patients attending the practice
- Ordering diagnostic tests as required
The candidate is required to be appropriately trained and experienced in the discipline of general practice, and assessed as competent for the position in Sydney, Australia. The general practitioner must abide by all legislative acts governing medical practice in New South Wales. The candidate will be required to provide:
- Relevant and Australian recognised medical degree
- Vocational recognition through fellowship with either the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) or a recognized equivalent.
- Applied knowledge, skills and experience in general practice as appropriate for the position
- Satisfactory participation in quality improvement and continuing professional development to at least the same standards as the Royal Australian College of General Practice’s (RACGP) Quality Assurance and Continuing Professional Development (QA & CPD) Program
- Training in CPR, undertaken within the past three years
- Current Medical Indemnity Cover
- A current Criminal Record Screening
- Current working with children check
Similar searches: New South Wales, Per annum, Permanent, Full-Time, VR, GP / General Practitioner, Sydney CBD & Inner Suburbs, Locum Contract, Part-Time, Non-DPA, Fixed Contract, Evening / Weekends, $350k +, Sydney - North, Contract Day Rates, $1,000 - $1,999, Private Billing, Contract Hourly Rates, $150 - $299, Billing %, 0 - 69%, 70% - 79%
More search results
FT GP | Busy Family Practice | Mixed Billing | Av…
Prahran East Medical Centre
Casey, ACT | VR GP | DPA | Lucrative earning pote…
Tuggeranong, ACT – VR GP | Mixed Billing | Flexib…
Wollongong – VR GP | $380K – $430K Package | FT/P…
Western NSW - Pathway to Rural Generalism and Voc…