Are You the Person We Are Searching For?
If so, you will be a caring, committed, and a highly skilled General Practitioner.
You will be working alongside a dynamic team of medical industry leaders who always go above and beyond for our patients. We are a mixed-billing, GP-owned Medical Centre that is looking for one more General Practitioner to join our growing team of doctors to provide exceptional care to our community of patients in the Brisbane South/Logan area.
The Overview of the Role:
- Part or full time General Practitioner / GP registrar positions available
- Fellow of RACGP/ GP registrar in GPT3 or GPT4 term
- Flexible working hours 8am-5pm Monday to Friday and occasional Saturday work
- Up to 70% total billings or up to $130/hour
- Mixed billing
- Fully supported by a team of 6 doctors, full-time nursing staff and allied health professionals
- Beautiful, purpose-built medical facility with an on-site pathology service and ample parking. Co-located with a child care centre.
- Fully computerised with a dedicated treatment room.
- GPA accredited practice
- Opportunities to provide teaching to Medical Students and GP Registrars.
- Serving a community of all age groups, especially the young, dual-income families.
- Special skills and Continuing Professional Development strongly supported and encouraged.
So, if you dream of working with a cohesive team, seeing a variety of patients, and opportunities to further career options, apply now by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button and include your resume with a cover letter explaining why you are an ideal candidate.
You can also contact us at email@example.com.