Perfect role for semi-retired GP | 2 days a week (or more) | $400K OTE | Bendigo
- Access Telehealth
- Bendigo and surrounds
- $400,000 FTE
- GP / General Practitioner
- Per annum, $350k +
- Contract Type
- Fixed Contract
- Full-Time, Part-Time
- Clinic Type
- Bulk Billing
- VR / Non-VR
- DPA / Non-DPA
Access Telehealth is a business built by medical professionals, designed to enhance and improve health outcomes by supporting medical practitioners. Our goal is to connect people and improve health outcomes through our proprietary software that facilitates secure video-based consultations and access to leading specialists, as well as the newly developed primary care service within Aged Care Facilities across Australia.
We have been looking after patients providing telehealth specialist services for over 3 years and we are now offering a General Practitioner the opportunity to join our team in our newly developed business, Access Aged Care. We provide everything needed to achieve great outcomes with full-time nursing and administrative support and access to a wide range of Specialists. You will work closely with our Specialists to provide co-managed care in this unique model. You can set your hours to match your existing schedule and lifestyle, 1 or 2 days a week or full-time if you prefer.
What You Need
- The skills and desire to help change the way aged care is delivered
- The ability to work within a team to achieve outstanding clinical outcomes for nursing homes and their residents.
- Be able to provide flexible hours to address acute needs as they arise, as well as regular scheduled visits.
- The ability to work from home
- A can do approach to building a new model of care, changing the way healthcare is delivered to nursing homes.
- AHPRA registered and be able to obtain an unrestricted provider number.
If you are interested in this opportunity then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org