Rural Medical Practitioner | Wadeye (Port Keats), NT
- Northern Territory Department of Health
- Wadeye (Port Keats), NT
- $178,444 - $267,714 plus generous allowances
- GP / General Practitioner
- Per annum, 0 - $199k, $200k - $349k
- Contract Type
- Fixed Contract
- Clinic Type
- Rural Medical Practitioner RL 3.1 – 3.5 (Remuneration Package Range $178,444 - $230,692)
- Senior Rural Medical Practitioner RL 4.1 – 4.4 (Remuneration Package Range $240,099 - $265,627)
- Primary Health Care Top End Health
Wadeye – Port Keats
Fixed vacancy for up to 5 years
- Interested in working with a multidisciplinary Primary Health Care Team?
- Interested in working in an Aboriginal health environment?
- Interested in living and working in a Top End Aboriginal Community as a General Practitioner with no oncall work?
- Interested in work life balance?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions, contact us to discuss the positions of Rural Medical Practitioner, Wadeye, in the Top End Region of Northern Territory along with health program management opportunities. We employ Medical Practitioners with flexible arrangements, allowing you to have work life balance.
The remuneration package for this position is attractive and in addition will including the following allowances: RMP Attraction Allowance $38,576, RMP Retention Allowance $38,576, Professional Training Allowance $12,860 - $19,288 RL3.3-3.5, up to $100,000 potential Medicare revenue activity incentive payment, Hospital salary packaging $9, 010, Professional Development leave 2 weeks and SRMP Allowance $25,718 where applicable.
To discuss this opportunity further or any questions you may have call Dr Keith Forrest on 08 8922 8245 or email@example.com
Quote vacancy number: 977 Closing date: 03/11/2020
Applications must be limited to a one-page summary sheet and an attached resume/cv. For a copy of the Job Description and to apply online please visit www.jobs.nt.gov.au
Further Information: Department of Health has a Smoke Free Policy. Staff are not permitted to smoke anywhere on Departmental premises, facilities or vehicles, nor whilst working off-site. Positions may be subject to pre-employment checks such as immunisation requirements, working with children clearance notice and criminal history checks. A criminal history will not exclude an applicant from this position unless it is a relevant criminal history. More information on pre-employment checks specific to this role can be sourced through the vacancy contact.
Picture your life out here – www.OurLifeOutHere.nt.gov.au
More search results
After-hours GP | $165 per hour or 75% of billings…
Hampstead Health Family Practice
General Practitioner | VR GP | Well Established …
Northern Clinic -
FT/PT VR GPs | Modern practice in Bowen Hills, Br…
The Banyans Medical Centre
FT GP | High patient volume at modern centre | Sh…
FT/PT | VR General Practitioner | Shepparton | 70…
Kialla Medical Clinic