DWS | Robina, Gold Coast | Bustling medical home with established patient base
About the Centre
Primary Medical Centre Robina is a large, modern and purpose built facility with in-house Physio & Allied Health, Pathology, Dentistry, and Radiology services all working hand in hand to deliver holistic patient care. The well-established clinical and administration support team are extremely dedicated and have established a friendly and hard-working culture here.
Situated right in the heart of one of Australia’s top tourist destinations, the Gold Coast, Robina is a master-planned community boasting some of the most impressive shopping and recreation facilities in the state-of-the-art facilities.
Grow your practice, develop special interests or take up the opportunity to mentor the next generation of GPs, all while being supported by our dedicated clinical support team.
Benefits to consider
- Practice your way - Appointments, walk-ins or telehealth consults available based on your preference
- Qualified Nursing support - including Health Assessments and Care Plans
- Team environment - support to help develop your practice from day one
- Short-term agreements available - with flexibility to fit around your lifestyle
- No exclusivity requirement options! – you’ll be able to continue working at your current practice
- Accredited CPD GP webinars available through our dedicated education resource, the Healius Institute
- Designated GP car parking onsite
Get in Touch
For further information about this opportunity please contact - Jimita Patel on 0435 962 069 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vocationally Registered General Practitioners with AHPRA (FRACGP, ACCRRM, FRNZCG, MRCGP via JCPTGP, CFPC, MICGP)
More search results
FT GP | Mixed billing, popular community centre |…
After-hours/weekend GPs | Patients waiting, teleh…
FT GP | Busy community centre, patients waiting |…
P/T GP | Flexible work-life balance | 65% Billing…
Bellarine Community Health
Weekends & Afterhours VR GP | Modern Busy GP owne…
Campsie All Care Medical Centre