FT GP VR | High patient demands | Keilor Downs, Melb West
- Keilor Downs Medi-Clinic
- Keilor Downs, Melbourne VIC 3038
- $90,000 - $120,000
- GP / General Practitioner
- Per annum, 0 - $199k
- Contract Type
- Fixed Contract
- Clinic Type
- Bulk Billing
- VR / Non-VR
- DPA / Non-DPA
Keilor Downs Medi Clinic was opened in November 1993 in Keilor Downs to provide the community with a comprehensive Medical Centre, committed to the highest standard of medical attention with a friendly and professional environment.
Our Aim is to provide comprehensive coordinated healthcare services promoting health and well-being as well as managing illness. The Doctors here are independent clinicians and are responsible for all decisions regarding patient medical treatment and healthcare.
Due to an increase in patient demand within our family practice, we are hoping to recruit another GP on a full-time basis. It is imperative that the candidate is unrestricted and able to work across 6 days, according to the business needs.
At Keilor Downs Medi-Clinic, our team is passionate about providing holistic and person-centred care to our patients. The successful candidate would join our team of 6 Doctors and work alongside our Practice Nurses, Reception staff and Allied Health.
As a General Practitioner, you will work collaboratively with our team to ensure that therapeutic relationships are established with our patients and their treatment is comprehensive and beneficial.
A Typical day as a GP at Keilor Downs Medi-Clinic may include:
- Conducting consultations with patients (Face to face & Telehealth)
- Prescribing and monitoring patient outcomes
- Assessing patient’s suitability for clinical trials
- Performing minor procedures alongside our practice nurses
- Supporting the collection of data for Quality Improvement
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Full availability across 6 days
- Vocational Registration as a General Practitioner
- Your own medical indemnity insurance.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent prioritisation and task management skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and meeting competing deadlines
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Your application should include a CV and cover letter outlining your motivation this position with Keilor Downs Medi-Clinic.
- Applications must be submitted via Seek and will be reviewed as received.
- For more information about Keilor Downs Medi-Clinic please visit https://www.keilordownsmedi.com.au/
More search results
FT/PT VR GP | Sign on Bonus- $400k Negotiable | D…
Dyvest Health Care
FT/ PT GP | 75% billings | Wallan, VIC
Mediq Wallan Medical Clinic
FT GPs | Brand new medical centre with a focus on…
Brellah - The Health Collaboration
FT GP for busy skin clinic | High patient volume,…
FT/ PT VR GP - Flexible Roster - Harrington Park …
Harrington Park Medical Practice