FT/ PT & After Hours GPs | Competitive salary package | Darwin, NT
- Employment Office
- Darwin, NT
- $234,000 - $247,000 + super, relocation & more!
- GP / General Practitioner
- Per annum, $200k - $349k, Relocation assistance
- Contract Type
- Full-Time, Part-Time
About Danila Dilba Health Service
- Where Every Person Matters -
Working as a collective to promote a society in which Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are physically, mentally, spiritually, culturally and socially prosperous, Danila Dilba Health Service (DDHS) has played a key role in the health of the Northern Territory community since the 1970s.
An Aboriginal community-controlled health organisation, the culturally-appropriate and holistic health care and community services they provide are built on the principles of equality and self-determination.
As an advocate for the local needs of the Biluru people, and existing as Darwin's only Aboriginal community-controlled health organisation, DDHS is well connected, with currently 7 clinics operating across the Darwin region, and plans in place for continued growth and expansion.
Provide Culturally-Appropriate Primary Healthcare
Due to ongoing growth, Danila Dilba now has 2 opportunities for General Practitioners to join their growing team of health professionals, working across a number of their clinics in Darwin, NT.
The positions are as follows:
- 1 x General Practitioner - Working on either a Full-Time or Part-Time basis (minimum 3 days), servicing up to 7 clinics all within a 20km radius of Darwin centre;
- 1 x General Practitioner (After Hours Centre) - Part-Time role working in the new, purpose-built Centre in Darwin North on a Part-Time basis (4:30pm-8:30pm Tuesday-Friday and all day Saturday).
Within these highly varied roles, you will provide a range of culturally appropriate comprehensive primary health care services to Darwin and the surrounding communities.
Why Danila Dilba?
This is a highly rewarding opportunity to work within Aboriginal health as part of a community-connected, growing organisation providing primary healthcare services to communities in the Northern Territory.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package circa $234,000 - $247,000 (FTE), inclusive of super and generous leave loading. You will also be entitled to a host of great benefits to help you enjoy life in the Darwin community, including;
- Relocation assistance (through salary packaging);
- 6 weeks annual leave per year;
- Salary sacrificing options;
- The opportunity to work as part of a dedicated team of health professionals;
- Ongoing career progression and development opportunities;
- Up to $5,000 reimbursement for indemnity insurance;
- Up to $10,000 annual General Practitioners Recompense for continuing professional development (available after 12 months of continuous employment);
- The opportunity to live and work in a tropical Capital city; and
- Close proximity to all the unspoilt natural heritage and landscapes of the Northern Territory.
Take pride in the impact your work has on the community as you help 'Close the Gap' - Apply Now!
More search results
Come live, work and play in Tropical Far North Qu…
Port Village and Mossman Medical Centres
VR GP | 150$ / Hr or 70% | Wetherill Park
TeamMed Medical & Dental
FT/PT VR GP | 80% or 150$ / hr | Bankstown
TeamMed Medical & Dental
URGENT FT & PT GP | Busy Bulk Billing | Flexible …
Outlook Drive Medical Centre
General Practitioner position in Kurri Kurri, NSW…