After Hours/Weekend GP | DPA Exemption | Ultimate work-life balance! Baulkham Hills
Due to high patient demand, we have weekend & after hours opportunities for General Practitioners looking for DPA Exemption to practice in the beautiful & sought after Baulkham Hills area.
Opportunities exist for evenings from 6pm –10pm and weekends.
We understand the importance of work-life balance and we’re now offering arrangements with no exclusivity requirement, flexible roster arrangements and administrative support, allowing you the time and flexibility to fulfil your professional and personal goals.
Benefits to consider
- Practice your way - Appointments, walk-ins or telehealth consults available based on your preference
- Flexible roster arrangements- to fit your family commitments, financial goals and long-term aspirations for your practice
- Team environment - support to help develop your practice from day one
- Accredited CPD GP webinars available through our dedicated education resource, the Healius Institute
- Qualified Nursing support - including Health Assessments and Care Plans
- No exclusivity requirement options – you can continue working at your current practice!
- Short-term agreements available - with flexibility to fit around your lifestyle
Get in Touch
To discuss this opportunity further and for more specific centre availability information please contact Zoe Clements on 0466 933 785 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vocationally Registered General Practitioners with AHPRA
(FRACGP, ACCRRM, FRNZCG, MRCGP via JCPTGP, CFPC, MICGP)
More search results
FT/ PT GP for Modern, Mixed Billing | Ipswich CBD…
Bremer Medical Centre
FT / PT | VR GP | General Practitioner | 65% Bill…
PT GP required | Busy centre, friendly team | DPA…
VR GP'S NEEDED! | Seaford (SA) | DPA Location | E…
Australia Health Alliance (AHA) Clinics
FT PT VR GP | State of the art facilities | St. L…
Rockwell Medical Centre Pty Ltd