VR GPs | Mixed Billing | Mixed-Modality Practice + Specialist Centre | $300k - $400k | BYRON BAY
- Cape Byron Medical Centre
- Byron Bay, NSW
- $300k to $400k p.a.
- GP / General Practitioner
- Per annum, $350k +
- Contract Type
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Evening / Weekends
- Clinic Type
- Mixed Billing
- VR / Non-VR
- DPA / Non-DPA
Cape Byron Medical Centre seeks exceptional VR General Practitioners to join our growing team.
We are a local practitioner-owned and operated practice with a progressive, outcome-orientated approach to healthcare. We are dedicated to supporting our practitioners to work efficiently, effectively and sustainably.
- We are an optimally-priced, largely private billed, mixed billings practice
- Contemporary, architectuarlly designed and recently re-fit practice - fully equipped and furnished to clinical standards (see: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.897964187251000&type=3)
- By virtue of our location, we serve a diverse, discerning and rapidly growing local, interstate and international patient base, and have done so since 1977
- We maintain a long and consistently held AGPAL accreditation
- We offer integration with a large and locally leading Allied Health team - Psychology, Physiotherapy, Dietetics (General, Paediatrics and Sports), Acupunture, Yoga, Excercise Pysiology, Sports & Performance Massage
- A new on-site, wholly-owned and purpose-built Specialist Centre (Cape Byron Specialist Centre), incorporating pathology (QML), radiology (Q-Scan / North Coast Radiology) and a vast array of leading specialist (visiting from Lismore, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne)
- Two full-time Practice Managers (General Practice and Allied Health)
- Full time nurses: practice nurse, chronic disease management clinic nurse and mobile nursing
- We are an active supportor of local sports clubs, schools and community groups
- We retain a full service Communications team - PR, SEO and graphic designers
Strong practice integration with local aged care providers, NSW Health (VMO and GP Obstetrics shared care) and local employers (via Service Level Agreements to the likes of local councils, triaging / rehabilitating injured workers, administering annual skin-cancer checks, vaccinations, preventative health programs, pre-employment checks etc.)
NOTE: Pathways to practice ownership will be made available to suitable candidates.
Please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV and a personal introduction.
All correspondence treated in confidence.
VR GP | State of the art facility | Mixed Billing…
Grand Pacific Health
Skin Cancer | VR GP | High Patient Demand | Penri…
Medeco Skin Cancer Clinic Penrith
FT / PT VR GP | Long Term Position Starting in Ja…
Dallas Clinic Pty Ltd
VR GP | Family-Owned Medical Practice | Kedron, N…
Kedron Wavell Medical Centre
FT VR GP | 70% Billings | DWS Available | Gold Co…
Vantre Health Services