General Practitioner | Private Billing | Stirling Health Centre
- Stirling Health Centre, Perth, WA
- GP / General Practitioner
- Per annum, $200k - $349k
- Contract Type
- Permanent, Locum Contract
- Full-Time, Part-Time
- Clinic Type
- Private Billing
- VR / Non-VR
- DPA / Non-DPA
- DPA, Non-DPA
You are an experienced medical professional with solid foundations as a General Practitioner. Your passion for providing the highest quality medical services is at the heart of everything you do. You have a friendly and professional manner which automatically puts patients at ease and you take pride in your ability to inspire trust from both your patients and colleagues alike. You are a respectful and professional person who demonstrates exceptional moral values in everything you do. You are passionate about providing clinical services and working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to support delivery of the highest standard of care to patients.
About the Role
You will be responsible for delivery of medical services to patients in accordance with professional standards, legislation, and Defence Policies and Procedures. You will be required to provide medical technical advice to the Joint Health Unit (JHU) Commanding Officer (CO), Joint Health Command (JHC) Health Centre Manager and Commanders of units. You may be required to provide the services in either an outpatient setting or as inpatient care within a hospital or medical centre.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- The highest levels of personal integrity and ethical behaviour.
- Current unconditional and unrestricted registration as a Medical Practitioner, General in Australia with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP), Fellowship of the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM), Vocational Registration or equivalent suitable experience and training as assessed by Commander JHC.
- Previous full-time post graduate general practitioner experience (or part-time equivalent) as determined by RACGP and ACRRM.
- Minimum of 5 years full-time post graduate general practitioner experience (or part-time equivalent) as determined by RACGP and ACRRM.
- Minimum of 2 years full-time experience in general practice setting within the last 5 years (or part-time equivalent).
- Recent participation in Continuous Professional Development (CPD) activities in accordance with AHPRA.
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (HLTAID001) certification.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team to support the delivery of safe, efficient and high quality care to patients.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation and externally with a range of personnel.
This is a position of trust and responsibility and to support this we will conduct a thorough probity assessment, which includes a national police check as an essential selection component for this role.
Please note that you must be an Australian Citizen in order to obtain the required Baseline Security Clearance for this role.
ADF Health Services Contract provides integrated healthcare services to Australian Defence Force (ADF) personnel across Australia. As part of this newly-awarded contract, Serco, in partnership with Bupa, will provide defence-ready clinical and support staff across 50+ on-base locations nationally, ensuring that ADF personnel have access to quality on-site medical care. Our staff take pride in delivering quality health services to achieve outstanding care and our new recruits for the ADF Health Services Contract will be no exception.
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services. We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including Defence, Transport, Justice, Immigration, Healthcare and Citizen Services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone. To learn more please visit www.serco.com/ahsc.
If you are inspired to make a positive difference and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
Please note your resume must include - start and finish dates for each role, along with employment type (e.g. casual, part time, full time) and hours worked per week.
Serco values of Trust, Care, Innovation and Pride underpin everything we do. We are curious, creative and collaborative. Our people help in ways that matter.
We are committed to diversity and we encourage people from different backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, culturally and linguistically diverse and people with disabilities to apply.
Join the amazing group of GPs from Village Practi…
Village Practice East Woonona
FT/PT Locum | GP | Subiaco | 100% Private billing
VR GP | Family-Owned Medical Practice | Kedron, N…
Kedron Wavell Medical Centre
General Practitioner - Locum GP Women's Health - …
General Practitioner VR | Busy Private Billing Pr…