Bathurst – VR GP | Large existing patient base | DPA | $300K+ p.a.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced GP to join the dynamic team in our well established, state-of-the-art medical centre in Bathurst.
Located on the grounds of Charles Sturt University, this spacious custom-built facility is an accredited teaching and training practice with a strong reputation for providing quality primary care.
It features modern consulting rooms, a large treatment room, a dedicated procedure room, and a wide range of allied health services including orthopaedics, urology, breast surgery and general surgery. We invite you to take the virtual tour below.
Bathurst is a regional university city on the Central Tablelands of NSW, just over two hours drive north west of Sydney. Rich in history and culture, the city saw the first gold discovery in Australia with the resulting gold rush establishing it as one of the major civic centres of the area. This heritage is on full display today, with many of the historic facades of the buildings lining the main streets dating from this period.
In more recent times, the population of Bathurst has grown to over 40,000 people. It boasts a large procedural base hospital, a local private hospital, the main campus of Charles Sturt University, a number of highly regarded private and public schools, an airport with daily flights to Sydney and other centres, and the world-renowned Mount Panorama racing circuit. The latter, which hosts the iconic annual Bathurst 1,000 supercar event, has made the city a hub of Australian Motorsport and established Australia’s credentials on the international motor racing scene, as well as giving birth to legends of the sport such as Peter Brock.
The wine regions of Orange and Mudgee are a short drive from Bathurst, with the entire Tablelands area providing a rich variety of vineyards, boutique restaurants, and paddock-to-plate dining experiences. If that’s not your speed, the nearby Blue Mountains, on the way to Sydney, offer some of Australia’s best bushwalking, sightseeing and mountain biking.
In summary, Bathurst offers:
- Family-friendly lifestyle of a vibrant, fast-growing regional city
- Modern shopping centres, cafes and restaurants
- Highly regarded schools, university and public and private hospitals
- A wide range of high quality housing that is currently good value and projected to appreciate
- Leading medical group offering clinical autonomy and open contracts
- Remuneration of over $300K per year
- Up to $400 per week accommodation subsidy for the first 6 months
- Large existing patient base
- Full admin and nursing support
- Opportunity to be involved in medical education if desired
- DPA location
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Consultative approach to medicine
- Ideally previous experience
To apply for this position or to discuss other opportunities with Ochre Health, please contact our Recruitment Team on:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Telephone: +61 2 8356 3100
VR GP | State of the art facility | Mixed Billing…
Grand Pacific Health
Skin Cancer | VR GP | High Patient Demand | Penri…
Medeco Skin Cancer Clinic Penrith
FT / PT VR GP | Long Term Position Starting in Ja…
Dallas Clinic Pty Ltd
VR GP | Family-Owned Medical Practice | Kedron, N…
Kedron Wavell Medical Centre
FT VR GP | 70% Billings | DWS Available | Gold Co…
Vantre Health Services