General Practitioner VR | Kirrawee | Private billing practice | 70% Billings
- Sigma Resourcing
- Kirrawee, NSW
- 70% Billings / Guaranteed p.hr for 3-mths / $400K+
- General Practitioner VR | Kirrawee | Private Billi
- GP / General Practitioner
- Per annum, $350k +, Contract Hourly Rates, Billing %, 70% - 79%
- Contract Type
- Clinic Type
- Private Billing
- VR / Non-VR
- DPA / Non-DPA
- Offering 70% of billing + hourly guarantee for the first 3 months
- You will be busy from day 1 as you will be replacing a well established GP
- Flexible working hours
This practice is one of the oldest and largest practices in the Sutherland Shire. Located in the beautiful residential area of Kirrawee, this busy private practice offers a very personal service with most of their referrals coming by word of mouth. The Doctors focus on preventive health, endeavouring to ensure that their patients are and remain healthy. The practice not only includes General Practitioners but they have now established a centre of Allied Health professionals for all major branches of health and well-being.
The practice is open Monday to Thursday 8am to 5:30, Friday 8am - 5pm and Saturdays from 8.30 to 12.
The practice has onsite Occupational Therapy, Speech pathology, podiatry, chiropractor, psychologist, skin cancer clinic and pathology.
There are 8 GP's ( some work part time ) at the practice who have the full support from their practice nurses, including a dedicated aged care nurse.
What to expect:
- Changing patient demographic - Kirrawee demographic is rapidly changing as older patients are going to Aged Care facilities and younger couples, with 1-2 children are moving into the area. A large shopping centre has recently opened just 500m away, there are over 800 housing units and many new apartment complexes being built.
- Privately owned family clinic.
- Allow the nursing staff to assist in the delivery of treatment plans and consultations to reduce workplace stress and increase efficiency.
- Unconditional support from a strategic practice manager
- Smaller centre so you can focus on providing high quality care and respect for patients.
- Multidisciplinary building; Psychologist, Allied Health, Audiologist, Chiropractor, Occupational Therapist, Optometrist, Pathologist, Physiotherapist, Orthodontist, Speech-Language Pathologist and Surgeon.
- Special focus areas: General Practice, Men’s and Women’s Health, Child and Adolescent Health, Chronic Disease Management, Travel Medicine and Vaccinations, Skin Checks, Sexual Health, Workers Compensation and Skin Checks.
- No complicated contracts.
- Receive 70% of billings
To be successful:
- Must have current AHPRA registration
- Must have FRACGP or equivalent
- Must be an Australian Resident
- Be available to commence immediately
If you would like to have a confidential discussion about this role, call Raechel Buckley on 0414 226 080 and forward an updated copy of your CV to Raechel@sigmaresourcing.com.au
Similar searches: New South Wales, Per annum, Permanent, Full-Time, VR, GP / General Practitioner, Sydney CBD & Inner Suburbs, Non-DPA, Private Billing, $350k +, Sydney - South, Contract Hourly Rates, Billing %, 70% - 79%
General practitioner required in Hurstville - Hig…
Wales Medical Centre
FT/PT VR GP - High %, guaranteed minimum, bonuses…
Campsie All Care
VR GP- Full Time / Part Time | Mixed Billing | La…
Comprehensive Family Health Care
Emergency Medicine & General Practice available f…
FT/ PT VR GP | Mixed Billing | 70% with Guarantee…
Excella Medical Centre-Nundah