FT/PT | VR GP | $300K + | 70% Billings | $150 guarantee | Willagee (Perth)
- Sigma Resourcing
- Willagee (Perth)
- 70% - $150 hourly guarantee
- GENERAL PRACTITIONER VR | $300K + |
- GP / General Practitioner
- Per annum, $350k +, Contract Hourly Rates, $150 - $299, Billing %, 0 - 69%, 70% - 79%, Includes travel & accommodation
- Contract Type
- Permanent, Locum Contract
- Full-Time, Part-Time
- Clinic Type
- Bulk Billing
- VR / Non-VR
- DPA / Non-DPA
- Accommodation will be provided for locums who commit 3 months +
- Very dynamic patient base
- Full / Part / locum opportunities - Flexible working hours
A new practice on the south side of Perth is seeking either a FULL TIME or a PART TIME VR General Practitioner for their NON DWS practice.
The practice is run by a not for profit organisation and is very much family and community based. Ideally the successful candidate will have experience dealing with various kinds of patients and scenarios.
The patient base is very dynamic, there is an excellent mix – this is what the current doctors enjoy most about the practice. The immediate area is low socio-economic and there is a large indigenous population locally. The surrounding suburbs are all much more affluent therefore the clinic attracts an interesting mix of patients. Think complex chronic health/mental health through to basic repeat script/medical certificate etc.
The practice is offering excellent remuneration at 70% of billings + $150 per hour guarantee.
Due to this practice being run by a not for profit organisation, you will also gain access to the tax advantage of 'Salary sacrificing' which, at the end of the day, will put more money back in your pocket. Making this offer even more lucrative.
You will have the freedom to choose what days you wish to work, providing flexibility and work life balance.
To be considered for this role you must be a VR GP that can work in a NON DWS area.
- Guaranteed $150/hr
- Salary Sacrifice benefits
- 70% of billings
- Work for a great not-for-profit organisation
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Full-time RN support, doing chronic care, health assessments, immunisations, wounds, assist with
- excisions etc
- Excellent reception staff, practice manager, pathology located onsite (staffed fulltime)
- Fantastic opportunity for a Dr who is interested in skin as the other DRs dont specialise in this area.
- Flexible working conditions
- Great location
- Fully qualified VR GP
- Must be able to work in a NON DWS area
- Registration with AHPRA
- Ethical practice methods
This opportunity should not be missed!
If this sounds like a position you would be interested in, please forward your resume to Raechel@sigmaresourcing.com.au or call 0414 226 080 for further information.
Similar searches: Per annum, Permanent, Full-Time, Bulk Billing, VR, GP / General Practitioner, Locum Contract, Part-Time, Non-DPA, $350k +, Contract Hourly Rates, $150 - $299, Billing %, 0 - 69%, 70% - 79%, Includes travel & accommodation, Western Australia, Perth
General practitioner required in Hurstville - Hig…
Wales Medical Centre
FT/PT VR GP - High %, guaranteed minimum, bonuses…
Campsie All Care
VR GP- Full Time / Part Time | Mixed Billing | La…
Comprehensive Family Health Care
Emergency Medicine & General Practice available f…
FT/ PT VR GP | Mixed Billing | 70% with Guarantee…
Excella Medical Centre-Nundah