General Practitioner VR | Mixed Billing Practice | 65% - $150 hourly guarantee | Preston Area
- Sigma Resourcing
- Preston, Victoria
- 65% - $150 hourly guarantee | $300K+
- General Practitioner VR | Preston Area
- GP / General Practitioner
- Per annum, $350k +, Contract Hourly Rates, 0 - $149, Billing %, 0 - 69%
- Contract Type
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Evening / Weekends
- Clinic Type
- Mixed Billing
- VR / Non-VR
- DPA / Non-DPA
- 65% of Mixed Billings
- $150 minimum hourly rate for first 3 months
- Non-Corporate well run practice
Outstanding opportunity for a VR General Practitioner to join this doctor owned private practice on a full or part basis.
About the practice:
This clinic is absolutely delightful in terms of premises, staff, ethic and camaraderie, each member of the team have worked exceptionally hard to make it so. The practice has been labelled ‘a highly professional, boutique clinic with the best of equipment’ by successive accreditors. The clinic have recently replaced spirometry; have a new ABI machine and, among other things, have purchased an ear operating microscope for ear toileting and other procedures. You will work alongside esteemed GPs and have full nursing support. The practice is closed on Sundays & public holidays.
Clinically, the practices standards are very high; they encourage continuous learning and development. The owner of the practice has lectured, tutored and examined pre- and post-graduate students, being involved with Melbourne and Monash Universities. They have first class allied-health (3 Physiotherapists from the Austin Hospital; a Podiatrist; a Psychologist and a Social Worker); and 2 orthopaedic surgeons, who visit as well. They have St Vincent’s Pathology on site, a chemist across the road, as well as other specialists very nearby.
- Earn 65% of mixed billings
- $150 minimum hourly rate for the first 3 months
- Recently renovated, stunning practice, state of the art facilities
- Mixed billing policy - Focus your consultations on building patient rapport and delivering best practice
- Doctor owned with full time nursing support and dedicated administration team.
- Allied health onsite
- Diverse range of specialties offered. Excellent clinical mix
- Continuous learning & development is encouraged.
- Fantastic opportunity for a new Fellow wanting to settle into a new practice.
- Australian residency
- Current AHPRA registration
- VR status / FRACGP attained
- Must have a desire to provide quality care
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, we would love to hear from you. Please Email your resume to Raechel@sigmaresourcing.com.au or call Raechel Buckley on 0414 226 080 for further information.
Similar searches: Per annum, Permanent, Full-Time, VR, GP / General Practitioner, Part-Time, Mixed Billing, Non-DPA, Evening / Weekends, $350k +, Contract Hourly Rates, 0 - $149, Billing %, 0 - 69%, Victoria, Melbourne - North
General practitioner required in Hurstville - Hig…
Wales Medical Centre
FT/PT VR GP - High %, guaranteed minimum, bonuses…
Campsie All Care
VR GP- Full Time / Part Time | Mixed Billing | La…
Comprehensive Family Health Care
Emergency Medicine & General Practice available f…
FT/ PT VR GP | Mixed Billing | 70% with Guarantee…
Excella Medical Centre-Nundah