FT/PT / GP/ DPA/DWS / 65% Billings / Mixed Billings / Bunbury (WA)
- Brecken Health
- Bunbury, South/West WA
- % billings, 0-69%
- GP / General Practitioner
- Billing %, 0 - 69%
- Contract Type
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Evening / Weekends
- Clinic Type
- Mixed Billing
- VR / Non-VR
- DPA / Non-DPA
- DPA, Non-DPA
Brecken Health Care is located in the heart of the beautiful south west town of Bunbury. Bunbury is only 1.5 hours to Perth CBD and 1.5 hours to the famous Margaret river wine region.
Bunbury has all amenities of a small city including shopping, excellent schools, lots of sporting clubs and groups, entertaining, restaurants and cafes. Bunbury also has both a public and private hospital located 5 minutes from the practice.
Our surgery building is state of the art, large treatment room, multiple waiting rooms, beautiful fit out, every GP has their own individual consulting room, swipe care access, large reception and nursing team.
We have lots of senior FRACGP GP's on staff as well as WAGPET registrars and overseas trained GPs on their exam pathways. We have the opportunity for senior GP's to teach and supervise if they wish to and this is paid time. We also run lots of education session, OSCE prep and study groups within our practice.
- Modern, Busy and established Practice
- Full time nursing team, Pathology, allied health, dental, pharmacy, maternity onsite
- Both normal hours and after hours available
- DPA/DWS positions available to use
- AGPAL accredited practice
- Winners of RACGP Practice of the year award and WAGPET training practice of the year award
- Fully computerized on Best Practice
- Trainer/ supervisor roles available if interested
Please apply if interested.
VR General Practitioner | Excellent location & Fa…
Sunshine Coast – VR GP | Full Clinical Autonomy |…
FT - VR GP - Skin Medicine and Occupational Healt…
Experienced Skin Cancer GP Positions Available - …
Australian Skin Cancer Clinics
FT/PT | Doctors - Emergency Medicine & Ward Work …
Australian Medical Placements