Female General Practitioner | Private Billing | 65% Billings | Brisbane | Busy Practice!
- 65% Billings - Private Billing
- GP / General Practitioner
- Per annum, $350k +, Billing %, 0 - 69%
- Contract Type
- Clinic Type
- Private Billing
- VR / Non-VR
- DPA / Non-DPA
- 65% Billings on Offer - Private Billing
- Annerley - QLD
- Call Scott Keatings on 0401 818 467
An invaluable opportunity exists for a doctor to join a Private Billing centre located just south of Brisbane CBD.
Our client is looking for a VR FRACGP to come and join their lovely current team of 8 doctors focusing primarily on Women's Health. Ideally they are looking for a doctor who would want to work initially 2-3 days a week and build up from there. Currently, the practice has a steady and consistent patient base and GPs are currently seeing around 15-20 patients per day.
The doctor will be joining a stunning modern practice that is equipped with a 2 bed treatment room. In addition, the clinic also has a variety of different allied health professionals, including psychologists, a physio and a Breast Care Consultant.
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Saturday 8:30am - 12:00pm
- Sunday CLOSED
- Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Special interests in Women's Health
- Unrestricted GP as this is a Non DWS area
- Experience with Private Billing is desirable!
Benefits of the Role:
- Up to 65% of Billings - Private Billing
- Minimum Guarantee Offered
- Flexible Working Hours
- Close to the CBD
- Focusing on Women's Health
If this role is for you, register your interest by either applying below or forwarding your latest resume to email@example.com or call 0401 818 467 for a confidential discussion.
Are you looking to take the lead in GP practice a…
GP (Family physician & skin cancer GP) | St Mary'…
St Mary's Skin Cancer Clinic and Medical Centre
FT or PT VR GP | Thornleigh Area (Sydney North) |…
Westleigh Village Medical Practice
General Practitioner | GP | Private Billing | Ski…
VR GP Position Available For Very Busy Practice i…
Northland Medical Centre