PT Procedural Doctor Wanted | Gynaecology Centres Australia | Queanbeyan, NSW
We are seeking a doctor to train in first trimester pregnancy termination, D&C, IUD insertion and pelvic ultrasound. Position available at our Queanbeyan clinic every Monday.
- Intensive paid training 1-2 days per week with ongoing supervision and support
- After training surgical lists available every Monday in Queanbeyan
- Flights provided for doctors residing in Sydney
- Potential of work in our other clinics including Hurstville
- Must have a non-restricted provider number
- This is an opportunity to learn new skills, mix procedural work with general practice and to earn an excellent income.
- We adhere to The Royal Australian College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Guidelines in Pregnancy Termination and adhere to Australian standards in sterilisation and infection control.
Contact our Medical Director – Dr Meaghan Heckenberg
Mob: 0412 394 502
Similar searches: New South Wales, Per annum, Permanent, GP / General Practitioner, Sydney CBD & Inner Suburbs, Part-Time, Sydney - East, Fixed Contract, Sydney - West, Sydney - North, Contract Day Rates, Sydney - South, Contract Hourly Rates, Far South Coast / Batemans Bay, Goulburn & Southern Highlands, Monaro & Snowy Mountains, Canberra & ACT
Are you looking to take the lead in GP practice a…
GP (Family physician & skin cancer GP) | St Mary'…
St Mary's Skin Cancer Clinic and Medical Centre
FT or PT VR GP | Thornleigh Area (Sydney North) |…
Westleigh Village Medical Practice
General Practitioner | GP | Private Billing | Ski…
VR GP Position Available For Very Busy Practice i…
Northland Medical Centre