We are seeking full time/part time VR or Non VR GP available for an immediate start.
Benefits and perks
- 65-70% of billings
- Flexible working hours (part time or full time)
- Work/life balance with a consulting roster to suit your personal lifestyle
- Nursing support
- Pathology on site, 6 days a week
- Allied Health Services
- Support Available
Skills and experience
- VR or Non VR
- Current AHPRA registration
- Providing skilled health assessment, diagnosis and treatment services to patients
- Ordering diagnostic tests as needed, checking and informing patients of results as per clinics procedure.
- Referring patients appropriately to other providers if their needs exceed the range of care you are able to provide.
- Consulting and collaborating with colleagues to provide optimal care.
- Documenting all care provided and education/information given to patients within their health record, as per clinics procedure.
- Demonstrated patient-focused approach in service provision with genuine empathy and interest in their needs.
- Demonstrate knowledge of policies and procedural guidelines that have legal implications, for example, ensure documentation conforms to legal requirements.
Please forward all CV’s to Manager@medical-group.com.au or call Jessica on 0433669212