Highly Competitive 70% plus potential lump sum on signing | Busy, well established centre | Campsie
- Campsie (Sydney)
- Highly Competitive 70% plus potential lump sum on
- GP / General Practitioner
- Billing %, 70% - 79%
- Contract Type
- Fixed Contract
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Evening / Weekends
- Clinic Type
- Bulk Billing
- VR / Non-VR
- DPA / Non-DPA
About the Centre
Working as part of a dedicated team of GPs at Campsie Medical & Dental Centre, there is clinical support available with an on-site Medical Director, multi-disciplinary assistance from an in-house pharmacy, nursing, physio & allied health, pathology collection facility & multi-bed treatment room and specialist rooms.
We pride ourselves on our strong work ethic and care for our patients. We welcome health care professionals to bring their practice to a collegiate, hardworking and diverse environment.
Unique to Healius, we offer support for ongoing professional learning and development provided by our dedicated educational resource, the Healius Institute. Grow your practice, develop special interests (such as travel medicine, skin & cosmetic, mental health, chronic disease management or women’s health) or be rewarded by mentoring the next generation of GPs, all while being supported by our dedicated clinical support team.
- Combination of online appointments and walk-ins to optimise a steady flow of patients, averaging 2000 patients per week.
- Flexible roster arrangements- to fit your family commitments, financial goals and long-term aspirations for your practice.
- No exclusivity requirement! – Our contracts are now offering ultimate flexibility, by allowing you to work at any non-Healius practice where you like, when you like!
- You will be assigned a Relationship Manager to co-ordinate a robust induction programme, integrate seamlessly into your team and be supported in your clinical practice.
- Competitive 70% (after Healius receives its 30% facilities and service fee) plus potential lump sum on signing.
Get in Touch
For more information or to discuss this opportunity further please contact me - Carlos Vega on 0466 698 501 or email me at email@example.com
Vocationally Registered General Practitioners with AHPRA (FRACGP, ACCRRM, FRNZCG, MRCGP via JCPTGP, CFPC, MICGP)
Are you looking to take the lead in GP practice a…
GP (Family physician & skin cancer GP) | St Mary'…
St Mary's Skin Cancer Clinic and Medical Centre
FT or PT VR GP | Thornleigh Area (Sydney North) |…
Westleigh Village Medical Practice
General Practitioner | GP | Private Billing | Ski…
VR GP Position Available For Very Busy Practice i…
Northland Medical Centre