DWS/DPA | Ultimate flexibility & work-life balance! 70% plus potential lump sum sign-on | Dubbo, NSW
About the Centre
Western Plains Medical Centre attracts people from the local community providing medical care to an average of 1,500 patients per week. The offering of this busy centre also includes: Physio & Allied Health, Pathology, Diagnostic Imaging, Specialists, Dental, Skin Clinic and Pharmacy.
- Continuity of care- practitioners providing quality family medical care
- Combination of online appointments and a large volume of walk-in traffic ensures a steady flow of patients, averaging 1,500 patients per week.
- Ongoing education- fortnightly educational meetings with internal and external specialist information sessions.
- Flexible roster arrangements- to fit your family commitments, financial goals and long-term aspirations for your practice.
- Grow your practice as a General Practitioner with ongoing learning and development available through the Healius Institute
- Unique to Healius, you will be assigned a Relationship Manager to co-ordinate a robust induction programme, integrate seamlessly into your team and be supported in your clinical practice.
- Competitive 70% plus potential lump sum sign-on
Get in Touch
For more information or to discuss this opportunity further please contact me - James Hall on 0466 641 165 or email email@example.com
GP | DWS IN the Central Coast | 70% Billings | Ta…
Gorniak Family Trust
GP to replace VR GP | 70% & Flexible Hours | Yago…
Southern Cross Professionals
GP required – High percentages - Wollongong Medic…
FT GP Required - High patient demand - Roxburgh P…
VR & NON-VR GP with limited registration | DWS | …