Deputising Practitioner | DWS | QLD - Multiple Locations
- House Call Doctor
- QLD - Multiple Locations
- GP / General Practitioner
- Per annum, 0 - $199k
- Contract Type
- Permanent, Locum Contract
- Clinic Type
- Bulk Billing
- DPA / Non-DPA
Working with House Call Doctor in Queensland.
Join our team of highly trained doctors to help us assist the communities of Townsville, Cairns, Rockhampton, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and Brisbane this winter. By providing urgent care to patients in their homes when clinics are closed, we’re able to take the load off busy emergency departments and hospitals.
House Call Doctor are currently experiencing high demand in Queensland. As a result, we are seeking doctors for locum positions to join our already bustling team of friendly and exceptional doctors.
Accommodation and flights included.
Multiple Queensland locations:
- Townsville, Cairns, Rockhampton, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and Brisbane
- Generally Registered on AHPRA with a minimum of 2 years post graduate experience, including experience in paediatrics, accident and emergency, medicine and surgery
- ALS Certification, or willingness to organise
- Looking for an exciting and varied role with the chance to make a real difference in the community whilst simultaneously achieving career progression
BENEFITS TO WORKING WITH QLD’S MOST PREFERRED AFTER-HOURS SERVICE:
Join the team that provides the most support to their doctors and earn more than you would in a hospital
- Unrivalled remuneration: Being the biggest provider of after-hours service in QLD means we also have the largest volume of patients. Putting you firmly in control of your billings and providing you excellent earning potential. Annual salary of $150,000+.
- Free doctors bag - conditions apply
- Winter incentives on offer leading to reduction in the already highly competitive service fee
- Full support and easy application process: From Medicare and Department of Health applications to Medicare and DVA billing, we will take care of all the administration so that your time is dedicated to your patients.
- We also value and support your career development and personal growth. Working with House Call Doctor allows you to gain up to 2.5 years towards your eligibility to sit the RACGP Fellowship exam.
- Supporting our doctors is very important here at House Call Doctor. As well as training courses and clinical sessions available we always have an experienced doctor or Medical Director on shift who can assist other doctors with enquiries they may have surrounding a patient. On the road support is only ever a phone call away.
- A safe working environment: Option for home pick up and drop off with a chaperone who will accompany you on your home visits.
- Opiate-free practice.
- Everything you need is provided: You’ll have your own dedicated triage and appointment scheduling service, the latest technology and the option of a company vehicle, chaperone and a fully stocked doctor’s bag.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply or for any enquiries contact us for a confidential chat
M: 0406 367 864
Or Register your interest via:
Similar searches: Per annum, Permanent, Full-Time, Bulk Billing, DPA, GP / General Practitioner, 0 - $199k, Locum Contract, Queensland, Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs, Cairns & Far-North, Gold Coast, Rockhampton / Mackay, Sunshine Coast, Townsville
VR GP | State of the art facility | Mixed Billing…
Grand Pacific Health
Skin Cancer | VR GP | High Patient Demand | Penri…
Medeco Skin Cancer Clinic Penrith
FT / PT VR GP | Long Term Position Starting in Ja…
Dallas Clinic Pty Ltd
VR GP | Family-Owned Medical Practice | Kedron, N…
Kedron Wavell Medical Centre
FT VR GP | 70% Billings | DWS Available | Gold Co…
Vantre Health Services