VR GP | Outstanding clinical & administrative support | Highly competitive % | FT or PT | Melton
About the Centre
Working as part of a dedicated team of GPs at Primary Medical & Dental Centre, there is clinical support available with an on-site Medical Director, multi-disciplinary assistance from in-house pathology, imaging, dental, physio & allied services, skin clinic & multi-bed treatment room. The well-established clinical and administration support team at Melton are extremely dedicated and have created a friendly and hard-working culture here.
Melton is culturally diverse, with women’s health, paediatrics and mental health being prevalent in the area. We welcome all GPs with special interests and those without too!
- Combination of online appointments and a large volume of walk-in traffic ensures a steady flow of patients, averaging 3,500 patients per week.
- Ongoing education- fortnightly educational meetings with internal and external specialist information sessions.
- Flexible roster arrangements- to fit your family commitments, financial goals and long-term aspirations for your practice.
- On-site car parking
- Grow your practice as a General Practitioner with ongoing learning and development available through the Healius Institute
- Unique to Healius, you will be assigned a Relationship Manager to co-ordinate a robust induction programme, integrate seamlessly into your team and be supported in your clinical practice.
Get in Touch
If you would like more information or to discuss this opportunity further please contact – Ian Wright on 0478 287 218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org