VR GP | Busy & energetic clinic | Highly competitive % | Darlinghurst, NSW
- Receipt %
- GP / General Practitioner
- Billing %
- Contract Type
- Fixed Contract
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Evening / Weekends
- Clinic Type
- Mixed Billing
- VR / Non-VR
- DWS / Non-DWS
About the Centre
Armed with a women’s clinic, HIV specialist, pathology and radiology departments plus an in-house pharmacy, GPs at Darlinghurst Medical Centre have been delivering an integrated approach towards health care for the past 16 years.
Our centre is conveniently located just a 2 minute walk from Kings Cross train station and a 5 minute walk from St Vincent’s Hospital, so it sees a steady flow of patients.
- Continuity of care- practitioners providing quality family medical care, averaging 1200 patients per week.
- Ongoing education- fortnightly educational meetings with internal and external specialist information sessions.
- Flexible roster arrangements- to fit your family commitments, financial goals and long-term aspirations for your practice.
- Grow your practice as a General Practitioner with ongoing learning and development available through the Healius Institute
- Unique to Healius, you will be assigned a Relationship Manager to co-ordinate a robust induction programme, integrate seamlessly into your team and be supported in your clinical practice.
Get in Touch
For more information or to discuss this opportunity further please contact me - Carlos Vega on 0466 698 501 or email me at email@example.com
Similar searches: New South Wales, Full-Time, VR, GP / General Practitioner, Sydney CBD & Inner Suburbs, Part-Time, Mixed Billing, Non-DWS, Sydney - East, Fixed Contract, Evening / Weekends, Billing %