General Practitioner - Family Medicine - Mixed Billing - Chermside Area (QLD)
- Sigma Resourcing
- Chermside - Queensland
- General Practitioner - Family Medicine - Chermside
- GP / General Practitioner
- Per annum, $350k +
- Contract Type
- Full-Time, Part-Time
- Clinic Type
- Mixed Billing
- VR / Non-VR
- DWS / Non-DWS
Privately owned clinic situated in a stand alone premises situated conveniently near various schools in the Wavell/Chermside area. The clinic seeks a part time GP as there is a large patient base at this popular practice.
- Mixed Billing policy. All consults before 9am are privately billed and thereafter kids and pensioners are bulk billed.
- Great team of doctors with a Principal GP.
- Natural light with windows in spacious consult rooms and a dedicated room for minor procedures.
- 2 experienced and popular practice nurses.
- Non corporate clinic
- Dedicated parking on-site.
- Patient centred approach with 15 minute appointments.
- Allied Health services on site
About the practice:
Operating hours are Monday to Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday 8am-12pm. Consultation prices range from $72 right through to $210. With the composition of the patient base being mostly paediatrics and younger families, a doctor with an interest in paediatrics and women's health would be suitable.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Raechel Buckley on 0414 226 080 / Raechel@sigmaresourcing.com.au