GP VMO – Deniliquin (NSW) | $300K - $350k p.a. | DPA Location
- Ochre Health
- Deniliquin, New South Wales
- Exceptional earning potential - $300 - 350k a year
- GP / General Practitioner
- Per annum, $200k - $349k
- Contract Type
- Fixed Contract
- Clinic Type
- Mixed Billing
- DPA / Non-DPA
Looking for a change of pace? We have the perfect opportunity for an experienced Rural General Practitioner to bring their skills outback & make a real difference to the Riverina community of Deniliquin. Due to the recent departure of a GP, the new GP can expect to be busy from from day one, taking over an established patient base. You will be well supported by our experienced team of nurses and allied health specialists.
Ochre Medical Centre Deniliquin has facilities for eight doctors, two allied health rooms, on-site pathology and three treatment rooms – one equipped to enable small procedures to be performed. Further opportunity to contribute to the VMO roster is also available if so desired.
At Ochre Health, we’re committed to maintaining the long-term health of our patients. We offer our practitioners opportunities to be involved in medical education, research & professional development, and provide all the support that you need to ensure our medical centres are centres of excellence.
Deniliquin is a rural town located in the Riverina region of New South Wales. Its plentiful water supply – namely the Edward river, an anabranch of the mighty Murray – has made Deniliquin a prosperous agricultural town, its main outputs being rice, wool, and timber. The fertile riverlands yield excellent local produce, which can be sampled in the town’s many wineries and paddock-to-plate eateries.
As the largest town in the south-western Riverina, Deniliquin has much to offer in the way of shopping and dining, and for those interested in the history and culture of the region there is the Deniliquin and District Historical Society Museum, and the Peppin Heritage Art Gallery. Deniliquin’s riverside location also makes it a great destination for anyone who enjoys water sports such as boating, fishing, kayaking, wake-boarding and water-skiing. There are a number of other activities to enjoy on the sandy banks of the river, including walking, cycling, camping, and bird watching. And if that’s not your speed, why not hire one of the many houseboat paddlesteamers that ply the Murray from nearby Echuca, and cruise the Riverina in style?
- Exceptional earning potential – $300 – 350k a year
- RA2 | MMM4 | DPA location
- Eligible for RVTS and the ACRRM independent pathway
- Eligible for GPRIP payments
- Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus provided
- Practice is supported by visiting Allied Health, and Registered Nurses to assist with CDM, immunisations and women’s health
- Boost your income by supporting the VMO roster 1:7
- RACGP and ACRRM Registrar Training Accredited
- General Registration or Vocational Registration with AHPRA
- Proficient with common general practice conditions
- Current emergency medicine certificate (APLS, ELS etc.)
- Recent experience in an unsupervised setting if assisting with the VMO roster
- Previous experience as a Rural General Practitioner is highly desirable
To apply for this position or to discuss other opportunities with Ochre Health, please contact our national recruitment team on:
VR GP | State of the art facility | Mixed Billing…
Grand Pacific Health
Skin Cancer | VR GP | High Patient Demand | Penri…
Medeco Skin Cancer Clinic Penrith
FT / PT VR GP | Long Term Position Starting in Ja…
Dallas Clinic Pty Ltd
VR GP | Family-Owned Medical Practice | Kedron, N…
Kedron Wavell Medical Centre
FT VR GP | 70% Billings | DWS Available | Gold Co…
Vantre Health Services