VR General Practitioner | 70% Private Billing | Part Time | Canberra
- Competitive receipt % & potential sign-on bonus
- GP / General Practitioner
- Billing %
- Contract Type
- Fixed Contract
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Evening / Weekends
- Clinic Type
- Mixed Billing
- VR / Non-VR
- DWS / Non-DWS
About the Centre
The Phillip Medical Centre is a well-established facility with a large and loyal patient following. Being one of the largest centres in the region enables our patients and doctors to take advantage of all the services on offer.
Make a difference in a community that appreciates it while expanding your expertise and business.
What’s available to you?
- Spacious consulting rooms
- Average of 1,100 per week
- Combination of Appointments and walk-in patients
- Onsite Pathology, Imaging and Treatment room and Allied Health
- Dedicated Nursing support (full opening hours) for Care Plans as well as access to eTg for all GPs
- Ability to expand your scope of practice and develop in areas of clinical interest – Skin, Women’s Health etc.
- Supportive Environment including education available- Healius Institute, Registrar Program
Healius is an established leader in Healthcare in Australia. If you are looking for a new opportunity then this is the company to consider partnering with. We have variety of contract options built around flexibility and clinical autonomy. Not to mention an investment across our network in our GP’s and our Centres.
Opportunities available now but they won’t last!
General Practitioners - Vocational Registration with AHPRA Highly Desirable (FRACGP, ACCRRM, FRNZCG, MRCGP via JCPTGP, CFPC, MICGP)
GP’s who specialise in Mental health, Woman’s health, and Indigenous health or with Methadone clinic experience also favourable.
For further information about this opportunity please contact James Hall 0466 641 165 or email firstname.lastname@example.org