FT GP WANTED | DWS Available | $300,000 PA | Carnarvon, WA
- Adept Recruitment Pty Ltd
- Carnarvon (WA)
- $290000 - $300000 + Super, car, housing & benefits
- GP / General Practitioner
- Per annum, $200k - $349k, Includes travel & accommodation
- Contract Type
- Clinic Type
- Bulk Billing
- VR / Non-VR
- VR, Non-VR
- DPA / Non-DPA
Our client in Carnarvon WA has been providing health and medical services to the Aboriginal people of Carnarvon and surrounding areas for more than 30 years. Our client also provides a supportive employment environment that values and encourages initiative and an outcome-based focus on improving Aboriginal health.
To compliment their existing staff, they require the services of a qualified General Practitioner on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be accountable to the Clinical Operations Manager and will be responsible for the provision of high quality clinical and medical services for the Aboriginal people of Carnarvon and surrounding areas. This includes providing a range of culturally appropriate comprehensive primary health care services taking account of the culture and practices of the community.
Our client is offering an attractive package which includes:
- Working Hours of 8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday (no on-call)
- Remuneration of $290,000 - $300,000 pa + superannuation + salary sacrifice benefits
- Additional Benefits including House + Utilities + Vehicle
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Supportive GPs, Nursing, AHPs, AHWs, allied health and admin support
Essential requirements for this position include:
- AHPRA Registration as a General Practitioner
- Ability to provide services in a sensitive manner that takes account of Aboriginal culture, customary beliefs and community context.
- Clinical and procedural experience
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Medicare billing framework and application in primary health care.
- Good time management skills with the ability to effectively plan, organise and coordinate own workload
- The ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
To apply please forward your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a confidential discussion, contact Tony Adamo at Adept Recruitment on 03 57213527 or 0417 034421.
VR GP - Large patient base - Harrington Park Medi…
Harrington Park Medical Practice
VR GP | Private billing | Established patient bas…
VR GP | State of the art facility | Mixed Billing…
Grand Pacific Health
FT GP - DPA - High patient volume - Millennium Me…
FT GP - High patient demand, community centred pr…