Rural Nurse Unit Manager - Townsville (QLD)
- Marie Stopes International
- Townsville (QLD)
- 80,000 - 100,000
- GP / General Practitioner
- Per annum, 0 - $199k
- Contract Type
- Fixed Contract
Marie Stopes Australia is the only national, independently accredited safe abortion, vasectomy and contraception provider helping women and men take full control of their reproductive lives.
We have cared for more than 600,000 Australians in the almost 20 years we have led national sexual and reproductive health provision in this country.
In that time, we have worked tirelessly to expand access, investing our own funds to bring medical abortion to Australia, through our non-profit pharmaceutical company MS Health, and to fill the public funding shortfall in preventative family planning services and education.
Marie Stopes Australia is a non-profit organisation, part of the Marie Stopes International global partnership, which provides life-changing family planning services to over 25 million people in need each year.
We are Looking for:
- Strategic leadership and direction for the both clinics
- Work closely with Access & Flow Manager, providing professional leadership and acting as a role model and resource person within both clinics whilst maintaining safe practice
- Maintain and promote the profession of nursing by demonstrating ethical nursing practice, adherence to policies and standards of the health service.
- Creative out-reach ideas that improves access for women and men to the service.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience and post graduate qualifications in Peri-operative or Sexual and Reproductive Health.
- Extensive clinical skills and experience within the speciality
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to lead a team environment and work independently as required
- Demonstrated management and decision making skills
- Ability to effectively plan and manage financial, human and material resources
- Proven ability to create and maintain a positive workplace culture and articulate and achieve a vision for both services
- Ability to apply research findings to clinical practice
MarieStopes Australia offers a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- Attractive Bonus Package.
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking at both Centres.
- Flights and accommodation between the 2 Centre's fully paid for.
- Competitive Remuneration package.
- Yearly Nurse Unit Manager 3-day Conference and Dinner Night in Melbourne.
Marie Stopes Australia Townsville Clinic is located in Central Townsville close to the central district.
The Townsville Region in North Queensland, Australia, offers a range of diverse experiences. From the awe-inspiring Great Barrier Reef, World Heritage Wet Tropics rainforest to the dirt and dust of the Australian outback. Our Townsville Clinic Operates once per week.
Quality - Integrity - Sustainability - Courage
Ref code: 4695836
Closing: 21 June 2019
Carlingford Court - VR Full Time
Carlingford Court Medical Centre
FT/PT GP | Attractive remuneration | Townsville
Strive Health and Physiotherapy
FT/PT | VR GP | Mixed Billings | Rockdale | 70% B…
Ashton Medical Practice
VR GP | Thriving practice seeing up to 450 patien…
FT GP Required | Great, accessible location in Pa…
Gold Cross Medical Centre