GP required - Clontarf Bridge Medical Centre , QLD
Clontarf Bridge Medical Centre are seeking a full time VR General Practitioner to join their practice. Previously Redcliffe Superclinic, Clontarf Bridge Medical Centre is a well-equipped centre with a fantastic team of Doctors and support staff.
There is also the Skin Cancer Clinic which has two General Practitioners who specialise in Skin Cancer and bulk bill all skin checks and procedures, and it would be highly desirable for the incoming GP to have a special interest in Skin Care and Cosmetics.
The centre also offers Specialist services on-site, including Physiotherapy, Dietician, Exercise Physiologist, Occupational Therapist, Psychologist, Lifescreen Nurse, Sleep Management Group, Pharmacy and Pathology Collection.
- Specialist / Vocational Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA);
- Special interest in Skin care and cosmetics an advantage
- Minor treatment room procedure skills;
- Doctors looking for locum work encouraged to apply
- IMG applications welcome (only Specialist VR doctors please – no Supervision or Area of Need available)
- Contact us to learn more and discuss the benefits IPN can offer you, including high percentages, income guarantees and long term financial incentives.
General Practitioner - Dapto Medical Centre
GP- Mental health, Woman’s health, Indigenous hea…
FT/ PT GP / Southern Gold Coast / Private Billing…
Currumbin Medical Centre
GP | VR | FT/PT | SYDNEY WESTERN SUBURB | 70% REM…
St Clair Mediclinic
VR GP | FT / PT | 70% of billings (negotiable) | …