General Practitioner - VR or GR ( Full time or Part time)
- South Wangaratta Medical Centre
- Wangaratta - Northeast Victoria-DWS/ RRMA 4/MMM 2
- 65% - 70% of billings depending on qualifications
- Northeast General Practice Services Pty Ltd - SWMC
- GP / General Practitioner
- $200k - $349k
- Contract Type
- Permanent, Fixed Contract
- Full-Time, Part-Time
- Clinic Type
- Mixed Billing
- VR / Non-VR
- VR, Non-VR
- DWS / Non-DWS
Wonderful opportunity to join our friendly team in Wangaratta, Northeast Victoria. The positions are available immediately.
This new purpose built medical facility is the expansion of a successful, well established medical centre. It is located in the growth corridor of the town and the GP will quickly build up their own patient base due to increasing demand from the local community.
The GP will see a wide array of cases, ranging from your standard consults, chronic disease management, minor procedures and pre-employment checks. You will also join the team of doctors in servicing the local nursing homes.
On-site pathology, dentist and allied health. Our Practice Nurses provide support with chronic disease management by performing GP Management Plans, Team Care Arrangements, Health Assessment, Immunisations, Pap Smears, patient education and assistance with procedures.
The practice encourages their GPs to pursue special interest areas and ongoing mentoring and support is also available.
This very supportive practice provides an excellent orientation including an induction into the local medical and allied health services.
The successful GP and family will be well-supported in settling into the vibrant community of Wangaratta. Assistance with locating accommodation, accessing schooling, community support organisations and special interest groups will all be provided.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Hold either General Registration or Vocational Registration (FRACGP, FACRRM)
- 65% - 70% of billings
- Established patient base
- Supervising opportunities
- Ability to support upskilling in interested courses (Subject to availability through RWAV)
- Relocation grant (Subject to availability through RWAV)