General Practitioner Anaesthetist (Senior Medical Officer) | Longreach QLD
- Longreach QLD
- Between $317,531 - $411,663 p.a.
- GP / General Practitioner
- Per annum, $200k - $349k, $350k +
- Contract Type
- Full-Time, Part-Time
- Remuneration package between $317,531 - $411,663 p.a. (F/T); (L13 – L25); employer contribution to superannuation (up to 12.75%) and annual leave loading (17.5%)
- Permanent/Temporary Full Time/Part Time (hrs negotiable)
Duties / Abilities:
- You will be involved in providing anaesthetic services at Longreach Hospital which provides General Surgery and Maternity Services for all of Central West.
- The Maternity Services are provided under a low risk midwifery led model of care supported by SMO GP Obstetricians with DRANZCOG advanced.
- The General Surgical Services are provided by the Flying Surgical Service from Roma.
- A range of Sub-Speciality Surgical services are provided by Fly in Fly out Surgeons and Gastroenterologist.
- Job Ad Reference: CW9C305630
- Closing Date: Sunday, 30 July 2019
FT/PT GP | DWS | 70-80% Billings | Accommodation …
PT GP and Skin Doctor | 75% Billings | Beautiful,…
Sorell Family Practice
VR GP | Galston | Mixed Billing | High % Billings
Galston Medical Centre
FT/PT | VR GP | Immediate start | Permanent DWS a…
Minto Family Medical Centre
Experienced VR GP for Busy Brisbane Boutique Prac…
Brisbane GP & Travel Doctor