General Practitioner Anaesthetist (Senior Medical Officer) | Longreach QLD
- Longreach QLD
- Between $317,531 - $411,663 p.a.
- GP / General Practitioner
- Per annum, $200k - $349k, $350k +
- Contract Type
- Full-Time, Part-Time
- Remuneration package between $317,531 - $411,663 p.a. (F/T); (L13 – L25); employer contribution to superannuation (up to 12.75%) and annual leave loading (17.5%)
- Permanent/Temporary Full Time/Part Time (hrs negotiable)
Duties / Abilities:
- You will be involved in providing anaesthetic services at Longreach Hospital which provides General Surgery and Maternity Services for all of Central West.
- The Maternity Services are provided under a low risk midwifery led model of care supported by SMO GP Obstetricians with DRANZCOG advanced.
- The General Surgical Services are provided by the Flying Surgical Service from Roma.
- A range of Sub-Speciality Surgical services are provided by Fly in Fly out Surgeons and Gastroenterologist.
- Job Ad Reference: CW9C305630
- Closing Date: Sunday, 30 July 2019
FT GP Required | Great, accessible location in Pa…
Gold Cross Medical Centre
FT/PT | VR GP | Flexible Hours | Bulk-billing | 6…
Access Medical Group
FT - VR GP Required - DWS - Browns Plains Family…
FT - VR GP Required - High patient demand - DWS -…
FT GP required - High patient demand - DWS locati…